- The Cloud Vaporizer Pen has a great safety feature that deactivates its atomizer after 15 seconds of vaporization. It does not have spillovers and has really big hits, providing a satisfying strong hit that imitates the real smoking experience. Check out more pro’s below!
- It has a small coil that tends to get hot and can produce the burnt smell. It is meant for oils and concentrates. However there is a new vape in town Skycloud Vaporizer Pen that allows for all 3. Check out more con’s below!
Let’s Take A Ride On A Cloud: Cloud Vaporizer Pen
The Cloud Vaporizer Pen is designed and manufactured by Cloud Vape, an international company that specializes in vape units for a variety of applications. This is a well-established company that has been recognized by many industry experts for the quality of its units and the exquisite experience its vaporizers provide. So when I decided to try out the new vape pens on the market, the Cloud Vaporizer Pen was among the first products I wanted to test.
The cloud 2.0 vape pen was designed for use with solid concentrates, but also is able to work with oil elements. The cloud came in a clean white package with only a picture of the vaporizer and the word “Cloud” on it.
Get 30% OFF If You Buy Online Here:
If you’d like to learn more, scroll down to continue reading.
Cloud Vaporizer Pen Kit Includes:
- 1 x Cloud Pen Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x Cloud V Pen Mouthpiece
- 1 x Cloud Coil Atomizer
- 1 x Cloud Funnel Coil Atomizer
- 1 x Cloud Wall Adapter
- 1 x Cloud Micro USB Charger
- 1 x Cloud Tool
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Manual
Although it doesn’t come with a detailed informational card, using it is very easy. You pull the mouthpiece off, throw a tic tac-sized chunk of concentrate onto the heating element and put the tight fitting cap back on. Locking and unlocking the device is as easy as pressing the power buttons 3 times in quick succession. The pen delivers 15 seconds of straight vapor with each hit.
At just four inches in length and about 3/8 of an inch in diameter, the Cloud Vapor pen can fit just about anywhere, which makes it perfect for use on the go. Unlike a few other vapor pen products on the market, the cloud pen vaporizer doesn’t have any spill over issues so you wouldn’t have to worry about ruining your pockets with half burnt concentrate.
The battery seems to last forever, making it ideal for frequent use. It can last for one and a half days of heavy vaping. Moreover, it only takes 45 minutes to recharge fully when it dies down. Although the cartridges are known to burn out with continued use, they are easily replaceable at a cost of $11.99 on Vapor Town’s website. However, the coil can only be used to vaporize full melt oil concentrates as it only burns whatever comes in contact with it, leaving a mess on the cartridge.
- Safety – the pen deactivates is atomizer after 15 seconds of continuous vaporization. You can lock the device before storing it away to prevent accidental activation of the coil, thereby helping conserve your concentrate.
- No spillovers – being a non glycerin-based vaporizer, the chances of spill over are low as the oils are a lot more viscous this way.
- Strong hits – unlike most glycerin based pen vapes on the market, the cloud pen vaporizer provides a satisfyingly strong hit that imitates the real smoking experience. On the flip side, the hits you blow won’t have the ambiguous scent glycerin based vaporizers are known for, increasingly the likelihood that those around you will know what you are puffing on.
- Heating element – the heating element used in the cloud is essentially a small nichrome coil that tends to get hot fast. This can initially smell like burning wire thereby ruining vapor flavor. A ceramic element of some sort would have been a better choice.
- Hot hits – The Atomizer is located less than an inch from the mouthpiece (courtesy of the compact design). This coupled with the small size of the heating chamber means that you get a pretty hot vapor hit in the lungs. I immediately noticed this, being used to smoking oils out of a bubbler.
- Not so smooth hits – the final drawback can be literally described as a drawback, the cloud pen vaporizer doesn’t offers as smooth a puffing experience as the other vapes likes the Silver Wand or a Volcano bag; it is like smoking a tightly rolled joint. On the flip side, you don’t need many hits.
In the overall scheme of thing, the cons are minimal. The cloud’s superior functionality, premium construction and materials and compact design make it one of the best oil specific vape pens under $100 on the market.
Overall, the cloud pen vaporizer is a reliable vape pen that produces good strong hits of vapor. Size is another great bonus; it is shorter, thinner and easily concealable compared to other vape pens. Moreover, it is available in a rainbow of colors, including chrome and pink, so you can always find something that suits your taste. I would definitely commend it for anyone looking to get real value for money on a small budget.