DaVinci Ascent Vaporizer Review
- The vape is adaptable. The Ascent can do both herbs and oils. It is also able to control the temperature change on its own and is usable while charging. Also the Ascent’s battery life is actually almost twice the battery life of other most vaporizers. Check out more pro’s below!
- The only snags I could identify with the Ascent are the large chamber and an unreliable battery indicator that isn’t accurate that much. Check out more con’s below!
DaVinci Ascent Vaporizer Is Really An Art Piece
The DaVinci Ascent vaporizer features among the best vaporizers that have hit the market so far. The vaporizer comes in four different colors, offering a completely different vaping experience as when compared with most other products of the same kind, given that it can be able to perform both herbs and concentrates. The unit has lots of interesting features which make this vaporizer among the best and easy to use. Below is my honest and unbiased DaVinci Ascent review.
On hearing how great the DaVinci vaporizer is, I decided to get my own at what I considered by then a hefty’ price. My curiosity couldn’t let me wait, and so I decided to test whether it was working as presumed. Apparently, the product worked just perfect for me. Given the awesome benefits it has to offer, I would conclude that it’s a high quality vaporizer. In fact, I would give it an impressive 4.5/5 rating based on its features and cons. Here’s how it works:
Get $50 OFF If You Buy Online Here:
How It Works
The Ascent is fairly easy to use. To start with, you’ll have to load the material in a fairly large chamber, holding about 0.3 gram of it. This is definitely larger than most units out there, working best when having a full load in its chamber. You can then press the power button located near the mouth piece on top to turn it on. Just like any other vaporizer, having the perfect temperature is subjective, and thus you ought to experiment in order to find the most suitable setting. Immediately your unit reaches the set temperature, an icon will appear signaling that it’s now ready to vape.
You can then pull out the stem for it to begin the job. It produces top notch vapor quality, with the vapor having medium density at its best. Below that temperature icon, you will find the battery indicator. You will be able to get 2-3 hours of total use from one battery charge. The battery will take around four hours to fully charge, but that does not imply that you can’t make use of it while charging.
The Ascent makes use of a glass-lined ceramic heating element that has precise temperature control of up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit. With an average heat-up time of about 50 seconds, it seems like both a conduction and convection vaporizer. On that note, air is pulled from the bottom grill, passing through 4 small holes at the bottom of the chamber. An all-glass vapor path is used, with 2 glass sleeves sliding within each other. Both glass parts are easily removable from the unit for cleaning.
What impressed me most about this Ascent vaporizer is its battery life. Among all portable vaporizers I have come across, this one was really exclusive. The Ascent uses 2 lithium-ion batteries which are non-removable. And though charging it fully might take quite some time, you have the option of using it while it charges. Besides that, a car charger is also available.
What comes with the package?
- 1 x Glass Straw Set
- 1 x Metal Pick
- 3 x Metal Screens
- 1 x Black Velvety Storage Cage
- 1 x DaVinci Social Card
- 2 x Glass-Oil Jars
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Ascent Sticker
- 1 x USB Adapter
Design and feel
The DaVinci vaporizer has quite a solid feel, measuring approximately 4.6” long, 2.25” wide and 1” thick. Weighing at around 6.7 ounces, it has smooth-rounded edges that feel good while in hand. It also makes it easily portable, one of the best features I like about it.
Cleaning this vaporizer will entirely depend on whether you are suing concentrates or oils. In case you opt to use dry herbs alone, then you’ll just have to clean it by wiping off the residue on the silicon rounding the chamber, after every 4-6 sessions. However, thorough cleaning will be necessary after 12 sessions, in which you’ll just remove all the internal glass components then clean with ISO.
- 2 in 1 – The vape is adaptable. The Ascent can do both herbs and oils. It is also able to control the temperature change on its own.
- Use While Charging – It is usable while charging. We all know that vaporizers which can be used while charging are very few. This is definitely a great feature every top notch vaporizer should have.
- Battery Life – It has a lasting battery life. The Ascent’s battery life is actually almost twice the battery life of other most vaporizers.
- Design – It comes in a really cool design. Having an OLED screen, this vape is designed in a unique way showing the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Battery Indicator – The only snags I could identify with the Ascent are the large chamber and an unreliable battery indicator that isn’t accurate that much. For it to perform exclusively well, you’ll be required to fill the chamber all the way. I would also recommend for an improvement in the user manual for individuals who might try vaping small loose items.
The Smoke Advisor Experience
The DaVinci Ascent performs great along with what you would expect of it. It offers a different, yet unique vaping experience which totally outdoes most other vaporizers in the market. It surely deserves the high rating we gave the vaporizer, given that it is designed in such a way that it meets all your vaporization needs. Check out their official website here – http://www.davincivaporizer.com
The Ascent is currently ranked among the top portable vaporizers, together with the Firefly and the Pax. It is stylish and given that it is easy to use, it can be used quite effectively while on the go and even at home. All in all, it is a great vaporizer.