- The Micro G is as discrete as a vape pen can be. It is smaller than a ball point pen and can easily fit into a purse or pocket. It gives big hits and doesn’t clog. If you looking for a micro vape pen with big boy hits then this is the pen for you. Check out more pro’s below!
- This vape pen does not allow you to use dry herbs. However they have made a Snoop Dogg Vaporizer Pen that does allow for use of dry herbs. Also doesn’t have the best battery life, if you vape frequently, you can expect a shorter battery life. Check out more con’s below!
Let’s Take a Look At: Micro G Vape Pen
As many of you already know, the good folks over at Grenco Science have been on a roll, releasing several portable vaporizers on the market. For those who are unfamiliar with the pen vaporizer phenomena, brands such as Atmos, Grenco, and Cloud Vaporizer have been manufacturing vapor pens which look similar to e-cigarettes, only they were designed for smoking wax, oil concentrates, and dry herbs. After using the volcano vaporizer for years, I recently decided to try the experience of using a portable one, and the Micro G pen is one the products I ended up trying, probably because it is one of the least expensive vape pens on the market. This micro vape pen was designed for use with wax or oil, so it was a big break from my old vaporizer that used dry herb. The Micro G pen vaporizer is described by Grenco Science as a compact, simple, yet effective vapor pen so I had high expectations when the product arrived.
Get 20% OFF If You Buy Online Here:
If you’d like to learn more, scroll down to continue reading.
Micro G Pen Kit Includes:
- 2 x Micro Rechargeable Batteries
- 2 x Micro G Mouthpieces
- 2 x Micro G Pen Coils
- 2 x Little glass jars for concentrates
- 5 x Micro G Pen Mouth Sleeves
- 1 Micro G Pen packing/dab tool
- AC adapter
- USB wall charger
At just $99 I was definitely impressed with the package; the fact that the first three parts were shipped in twos meant that I ended with two Micro G pens.
The Micro pen has a simple design, which makes it easy to fill up with concentrate. Moreover, the whole vapor pen dissembles into 3 basic parts; hence it is easy and cheap to replace them whenever the need arises. You can get a number of replacement mouthpieces and coils but no replacement batteries are offered.
To use it, simply take of the mouthpiece to reveal the cartridge or “tank” connected to the vapor pen’s battery portion. There is a small wick surrounded by a metal coil at the bottom. This is the heating element where you place the oil/concentrate. Take a small amount of oil/wax, place it in the tank with the heating element, replace the cap then press the button 5 times to turn on the pen, the press and hold to engage the heating element. Not only did I find the Micro G extremely easy to use, it produces massive vapor hits.
The battery takes one and half hours to recharge and can last one to days depending in frequency of use. Moreover, the battery features a simple plug and charge design that allows you to simply plug the charging cable into the battery and walk away rather than having to unscrew the tank from the battery before screwing it onto the charger as is the case with other vape pens on the market.
I’ve has no problems using the pen so far, and the battery is yet to die on me. The massive vapor hits were a surprise considering the size of the pen. This is because the Micro G was not designed with an automatic stopping point. With other models, you can only hit for a set amount of time before the button light flashes, to inform you that it is time to let up before continuing.
- Discretion – The Micro G is as discrete as a vape pen can be. It is smaller than a ball point pen and can easily fit into a purse or pocket
- Big hits – The Micro G vaporizer pen allows you to keep holding the button down until you inhale all the vapor you need for a hit. This gives you control over the size of each hit.
- No clogging – this is definitely a big plus as a clogged mouth piece doesn’t deliver good hits.
- Easy to assemble, load and use.
- No dry herbs – I love oils and waxes as much as the next guy, but sometimes it good to have variety.
- Low battery life – if you vape frequently, you can expect a shorter battery life from the Micro G. Typically, the battery dies out after about six hours of use. However, this may not be a problem if you keep the two batteries on alternating charging schedules.
I will give the Micro G pen vaporizer an 9/10 rating because it is easy to use and allows me to load my own concentrates. Moreover, it has a matte-black finish and unique design that lends it a stylish, sophisticated look. It doesn’t vaporize dry herb but that’s a problem I only experience on the go; I can always turn to my old volcano when I come back home.
Certainly, I’m not an expert when it comes to portable vaporizers, but I’ve had my fair share of vaping experiences so I recognize a good experience when I experience it. So far, the Micro G pen has given me one of the best experiences with its big, smooth hits. At its price, this unit is definitely worth investing in.