Pax by Ploom Vaporizer Review
- One of the many pros of the Pax vaporizer that can be found in any Pax by Ploom review is that it is an easy to use pen and has a stylish design that. It also has a retractable mouthpiece, which makes it on of the most discreet vaporizers I have ever used. Check out more pro’s below!
- Any Pax by Ploom review will highlight the pen’s hefty price as one of its few cons. However, the hefty price which is pegged at 249 dollars is worth it. Check out more con’s below!
Pax by Ploom Made a Big Boom in The Vaporizer Market
The Pax by Ploom is a revolutionary new vape that offers all the features of a 21st century portable vaporizer. It is manufactured by a San Francisco based company called Ploom. The Pax comes with three different heating settings. My search for the ultimate vaporizer led me to a Pax review that referred to the Pax as the Bentley of vaporizers, and after purchasing it, I could not agree more. The sleek design of this portable vaporizer makes it one of the most, if not the most, stylish vape in the market.
After purchasing the Pax vaporizer by Ploom for a staggering 249 dollars, I was ready to enjoy its many unrivaled benefits. After using the pen, I’d give it an 8/10 rating as despite its awesome features it has some few not so appealing drawbacks.
How It Works
The Pax vaporizer is an easy to use pen, it features a retractable mouthpiece that doubles up as an on and off switch. A simple click on the mouthpiece is all it takes to switch it on. Once the mouthpiece has been turned on, the indicator light turns green to indicate that the vape is ready for use. Before enjoying the delights of your favorite herbs, the mouthpiece has to be set to your desired temperature settings.
The heat settings can be changed using a button located under the mouthpiece. The pen has three different heat settings for users to choose from, low, medium and high. To consistency in the burning of the herbs, the pen features three different indicator colors that represent the three heat settings. Yellow represents low, Orange medium, and Red represents high. The indicator light allows users to known, which heat setting they are on. Additionally, the heat setting helps in getting the desired bake. The default heat setting of the Pax vaporizer is usually set at medium.
The battery is one of the most important components of any portable vaporizer. The Pax vaporizer by Ploom comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. This battery has the potential of heating up within a minute. In terms of power, the battery can last up to 2 hours of continuous use, which is pretty impressive for a portable vape. For the battery to do this it has to be charged for approximately 1.5 hours. The 1 AC wall charger that comes with every Pax vaporizer makes charging the vape easy and convenient for frequent users like myself.
What comes with the package?
- 1 x Pax Unit
- 1 x Screen
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Lid
- 1 x AC Wall Charger Dock
- 1 x Small Cleaning Kit
- 5 x Pipe Cleaners
- 5 x Cleaning Wipes
- 2 x Packets of Mouthpiece Lubricant
- 1 x Pax Instruction Manual
Design and feel
The key capabilities in the Pax vaporizer include things like a motion sensing shutdown, an aluminum structure, temperature checker and its extraordinary portability. It is one of the best looking vaporizers out there not to mention the portability of it and the easy features.
How to take care of it?
Taking care of the Pax vaporizer is as easy as using it. This can be attributed to the cleaning kit that accompanies every Pax vaporizer by Ploom. In addition, the fact that the bowl of the pen is self-contained makes cleaning an easy task. Wiping is one of the best ways of ensuring that no dirt particles interfere with the functioning of the pen. The mouthpiece has to be sanitized. One of the most obvious, but ignored piece of advice pertaining to taking care of a pen, is not to drop the pen. For users who have a tendency of being clumsy a case is advisable.
- Ease of Use – It is an easy to use pen and has a stylish design that. In fact, no other portable vape in its class has a better design. The vape’s awesome design means that it is lightweight and hence very easy to carry around.
- Easy Chamber – Compared to the tank mechanism featured in other vaporizers, the Pax’s oven chamber is easier to use and can be used like a regular bowl.
- Mouthpiece – One of my best features of this pen is the retractable mouthpiece, which makes the vape one of the most discreet portable vaporizer I have ever used. The long lasting battery is another advantage that is worth mentioning
- Price – Any Pax by Ploom review will highlight the pen’s hefty price as one of its few cons. However, the hefty price which is pegged at 249 dollars is worth it.
- Draw Resistance – The oven chamber mechanism of the pen is not completely airtight, which can be problematic when inhaling the vapor. Nevertheless, it is does not interfere with the overall functionality of the pen.
The Smoke Advisor Experience
In my opinion the 8/10 rating that I bestowed upon the Pax vaporizer by Ploom is justified. The pen allows me to smoke anywhere and anytime courtesy of its lightweight build and long lasting battery. Additionally, the pen’s stylish look is a plus for me.
I might be new to the whole portable vaporizer experience, but I can comfortably say that the Pax vaporizer by Ploom is one of the best vaporizers available in the market. I strongly recommend this vaporizer to any portable vaporizer lover.