The Atmos Junior maybe smaller in size, but it does not lack the powerful hit you are looking for. It can be very discrete and offers a great experience with a long battery life and no overheating. It’s sure to match up to its big brother the Atmos Raw, but fits in the palm of your hand. Check out more pro’s below!
It does have a tiny button that some say is hard to find, however it does have a power symbol on it so just look for that. Check out more con’s below!
Does The Size Match The Hit: Atmos Junior
There really isn’t anything better than sprawling out on the couch, armed with your vapor pen to watch a good flick. The smooth, mellow vapors help to calm the mind and relax the body. Among the available portable vaporizers, the Atmos Junior vapor pen is a more compact version of the original Atmos RX Vaporizer; this is great as it can easily fit in your pocket for when you’re on the go and value something a bit more discreet. The pen utilizes a small battery, heating chamber and mouthpiece.
I would definitely consider myself a vape pen enthusiast, and while I am a fan of many different vape pens, the Atmos would definitely be my top pick for a pen style vaporizer. Atmor provides a wide range of styles which allows their customers to find the pen that best suits their style, needs and most importantly price point. Their most recent design, the Atmos Junior, has worked flawlessly ever since my first puff and therefore has been my go-to pen for when I’m out and about as it easily fits in my pocket along with my keys and anything else I might be carrying. If you would like to purchase it, you can do so here this is a great store that offers great prices and free shipping.
Get 20% OFF If You Buy Online Here:
If you’d like to learn more, scroll down to continue reading.
Atmos Junior Kit Includes:
- 1 x Atmos Jr Vaporizer body in the color of your choice
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Heating Chamber
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Packing Tool
- 1 x Manual
Let’s go a little more in depth on the Atmos Junior and find out what the smaller version of the Atmos Raw is all about. Being more compact one might think that some usability has been sacrificed; I can tell you that this isn’t the case as so far I have no complaints regarding the Junior’s capabilities and I have been using it for several months as of writing this review. As I mentioned earlier Atmos JR has condensed the battery, mouthpiece, and heating chamber of the Junior in order to bring the total size down from 6 inches to 4. They did however keep the thickness the same as the Atmos Raw, which was more geared towards loose leaf herbs and tobacco. Some pants and shorts have shallow pockets which makes length a problem, but fortunately thickness is of no consequence, which I am guessing is why they kept it the same.
Removing the top cap reveals the coil and the ceramic chamber, which is now approximately half the size of the previous versions, and makes it easier for me to load my waxy material onto the coil. To be fair, I wouldn’t have liked it if they changed the coil size and shape as I find it to be one of the best vape pen coils available.
When considering all of the above, I would give the Atmos JR vaporizer an 8 out of 10 based on the pen’s performance and design and a 9 out of 10 if it proves to last for the long haul. I’ll be able to verify this in the coming months, once I’ve owned the pen for a substantial amount of time.
- Size – What I love about the Atmos junior vaporizer is its features and design. Personally, I am not a fan of huge vape pens and the 4 inch size of the Atmos JR is a big plus.
- Great Experience – The Atmos Junior’s mouthpiece is made of environmentally friendly rubber. It gives me pleasant experience, allowing me an easy and a more comfortable inhale with every use.
- Battery life – I never worry about its battery life as the pen’s lithium ion battery provides me with a long-lasting use on a single charge.
- No Overheating – One thing that I hate is smoke, tar, and the harmful products of combustion; I love my smoke clean and free of toxic elements. The Atmos Junior Vaporizer utilizes a microchip technology, which ensures that an exact temperature is present in the chamber, thereby eliminating overheating and any toxic vapors.
- Big Hits – So I guess size doesn’t always matter as the Atmos Junior packs a good punch for its size. The have shrunk everything on the Atmos Junior vape pen, but managed to keep the smoke flowing and have good it’s with your dry herb, wax, and oil.
- Tiny Button – The Atmos Junior has a tiny black button which I find to be frustrating at times, especially when I would like to have a quick puff.
- Price – I consider the pricing to be a little bit off considering that not much has been changed from the previous designs. But when you get one of the top selling vapor pens that should last for a long time it’s worth it.
Don’t get me wrong, I love to smoke, but unfortunately my lungs don’t love me when I do. When I need to take a break from smoking—or when I’m out in public and huge clouds of smoke are unwelcome—the Atmos Junior vaporizer pen is my best friend. I gave it an 8 out of 10 rating based on its capabilities and design, which so far I have found are unparalleled in such a compact pen.
The Atmos Junior vape pen has stormed the market leaving other competitors wary. It very well may be dethroned in the future, however as of right now it’s the best wax vape pen I’ve used and it will be my go to until I find something that competes with its size and usability.