The Firefly vape offers the second fastest heat up time among all the vapes in the market. The unit has been designed with only high quality materials. Unlike many other vapes in the market, this one comes with a solid 5 year warranty. Check out more pro’s below!
After you unload the vaporizer, you can see some materials left inside. Due to this, you need to clean the device on a frequent basis. Check out more con’s below!
How High Does the Firefly Vaporizer Fly?
Being a vaping enthusiast, I keep trying a lot of vaporizers in the market. Though I’ve used numerous options, I think the Firefly vaporizer is one of the best choice. The look of the vaporizer is similar to a flip phone. The unit seems very discreet. I loved the fact that the company has used Borosilicate glass.
The heating chamber of the Firefly vape features a stainless steel, high quality vapor path. Due to this, I always enjoy pure draws. This vaporizer also retains the ingredients and flavor. In this Firefly vaporizer review, I’ve discussed everything to help you make an informed choice.
Get 20% OFF If You Buy Online Here:
The Firefly Vaporizer is one of the best portable vaporizers on the market right now in terms of quality, flavor, and simplicity.
It heats up almost instantly took me about 8 seconds to heat and works really well when you are ready need a portable on the go vape which makes it so you won’t have to wait around for it to heat up.
Here’s how to use it:
- Be sure it’s fully charged. I always like to make sure I’m starting with a full deck before I play, even though most likely it will come fully charged when you get it.
- Get your material prepared. I found that it’s best to grind your material down to a quite fine grind to avoid it getting stuck (the Magic-Flight Finishing Grinder does this the most effective I consider), but you could experiment a little with what offers you the ideal outcome.
- Pop open the cover. It has a magnetic cover so it’s really easy to get it open and then let it snap back in place. That is the neat thing.
- Place in your favorite material. Of course, your choice.
- Turn it on. This will put it in standby mode.
- By pressing the heater button on the side, this will Pre-heat it. Based around the type of draw you would like, I’d advocate preheating it for about 10 seconds in order to it get a good burn going. You can also opt to let it pre-heat for less or even not do it at all, but the vape density will be a bit on the light side so it’s up to you.
- Take your draws. Depending on how you like it, you are able to take quick or extended draws. I find that the longer you pre-heat it, the longer (and heavier) kick you will get.
The best part about this vaporizer is that it uses a convection-based heating mechanism. In simple terms, the vaporizer uses hot air to properly vaporize the material and goes from 100 °F to 400 °F in around 10 seconds. It’s worth mentioning that the temperature of the unit rises quickly. Thus, you enjoy more ease of use and convenience. Most importantly, the Firefly vaporizer features a sophisticated and advanced software. With the Firefly vape, you won’t have to indulge in tasks manually. The heat settings are very easy to use.
According to every Firefly vaporizer review, the battery is long lasting. When I used the unit, I wasn’t disappointed. The Lithium ion battery in the device recharges within just 45 minutes. You can either plug the unit in a basic wall charger or charge the unit directly. In order to switch the batteries, I just had to turn over the device and slid off the back panel.
It’s worth mentioning that the battery life of the unit depends on standard usage. In addition to this, pre-heating the device before each session can have a major impact on battery life. Most customers report that a full charge can allow you to enjoy more than 50 puffs. However, it’s better if you keep additional batteries for emergencies.
What comes with the package?
- 1 x Firefly Vaporizer
- 1 x High Power Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x Cleaning Kit
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Soft Case
- 1 x User Manual
According to most of the reviewers out there, this device is simply gorgeous. The convection chamber is located right under the lift-off face plate (which comes in black, silver or red) and could be easily monitored if you look through the viewing port. Furthermore, you’ll be able to see the glow from the heating element, which offers you an extra assurance that the device works correctly.
How to take care of it?
Materials will in some cases get caught beneath the grooves in the lid so you’re likely to need to use the cleansing supplies that it includes and clean it immediately after each 5-6 draws or so. It’s not that big of a deal really, but it’s a slight inconvenience. Besides that, it has basically no parts and it is seriously simple to clean. All you need to try and do is take the lid off and brush it clean and just rinse it under some cold water.
- Heat Up Time – Most people consider this a major benefit of using the Firefly vaporizer. The Firefly vape offers the second fastest heat up time among all the vapes in the market. Moreover, the quality of vapor is much better than many other products.
- Build Quality – The first thing I noticed after opening the box was the exceptional build and design. The unit has been designed with only high quality materials. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about falls and trips.
- Warranty – Unlike many other vapes in the market, this one comes with a solid 5 year warranty. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about maintenance and upkeep. The customer support from the company is excellent. You can easily reach the customer care executives.
- Price – I think the Firefly vaporizer is slightly expensive. However, I was still satisfied with my choice. Excellent vapor quality and long lasting battery make the price worth it. Moreover, the build is also solid, and makes sure the unit lasts for a very long time.
- Ease of Use – For the first few days, I found the unit quite complicated. In some other units, you just need to switch on the device and draw vapor. On the other hand, the Firefly vape requires you to pre-heat the unit. However, this leads to thick vapor.
- Messiness – As far as I’m concerned, this is a very minor flaw in the unit. After you unload the vaporizer, you can see some materials left inside. Due to this, you need to clean the device on a frequent basis. With a clean device, you enjoy a thicker vapor. Moreover, you don’t need to compromise on taste or flavor.
The Smoke Advisor Experience
According to almost every Firefly vaporizer review, this is one of the best vaporizers available in the market. After using it for a few weeks, I completely agree with this notion. The unit is effective, stylish and offers an excellent vaping experience.
The best part is that the device comes with an exceptional 5 year warranty. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about upkeep and maintenance. In case you’ve been looking for a good quality vaporizer, the Firefly vaporizer will be an excellent choice. With a stylish look and thick vapor, I’ve been completely satisfied.